Tuesday, March 3, 2009

huge and delicious breakfast of champions


This morning I made a bomb breakfast. I wanted to do a tofu-florentine kind of thing, and originally I planned on using the Cheezy Sauce from VCON, but I couldnt find my cookbook! So i decided to make a vegan hollandaise sauce...I saw some good recipes on the internet, but I didnt really have any of the ingredients, so I made my own. It was bomb, but i added too much mustard! Basically it was:
tofu
veganaise
nutritional yeast
salt, pepper, tumeric, paprika
earth balance
lemon juice
mustard (dont put too much!!)
all blended together, and then heated up.
Put that over sourdough toast with avocado, tomato, and fried tofu.
potatoes and tempeh bacon on the side.
It was a fancy ass and really filling breakfast.

2 comments:

  1. wow that looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FEED ME, BE MY MOTHER.. or at least my future roommate, or let me pay 8 bucks to come over and eat with you once a week.
    really.

    ReplyDelete